My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Yesterday had all the makings of being a bad day.
I had to work mornings (I never work mornings).
My help called in sick.
I had to work with my asshole boss side by side all day.
And i spilled coffee on my pants first thing in the morning.

What I remember from yesterday was:
Going to see Catwoman (i know, i know) with Cyra and Carrie.
Telling off a customer in a very subtle but lasting way.
Crawling into bed, calling Nishant, and having him say "Hello puppy"
And most of all, receiving 18 red roses from Nishant while I had my bad day at work.

I had a dream I was lying on a bed of roses...
(of course dream signifies inner peace with self)
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home