My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Warm and fuzzy

In bed at 3 A.M.
Up at 9:50 A.M.
I think I'm just overly happy, normally I can't do that.


Yesterday we went to the mall.... saw the puppies... I want a puppy.
I cannot wait until I'm settled in life so I can get one.

I got a new pair of brown pants (oo la la)!

I was fed chinese food (yum yum).

I'm going to go see Spiderman 2 this afternoon (yaay!).

I still want a dog though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sooz? said...

I love dogs. Especially puppies, though they are hard work...

Does it not really annoy you when the computer/ radio/ etc makes that funny noise like there is interference and yet your phone doesn't get a text. That just happened. Makes me feel all unloved. Sorry, random rhetorical question there.

Cheerio.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home