My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004


Brother bought a coconut,
he bought it for a dime
His sister had another one,
she paid it for the lime
She put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both together


I talked on the phone to Nishant for 2 hours. I actually read parts of my journal to him.


You can talk about cha cha
Tango, waltz, or de rumba
Senora's dance has more title
You jump in the saddle
Hold on to de bridle
(Jump in de line, rock your body in time)-OK, I believe you


My job right now has to be the most frustrating jobs in existance.
People are HELPLESS.


Come, Mr. Tally Mon, tally me banana
(Daylight come and he wan' go home)
Come, Mr. Tally Mon, tally me banana
(Daylight come and he wan' go home)


Nishant and I traded horrific ex stories. Wow, we have some whoppers to tell.
:)

Everyone sing with me now..

Well it's a brimful of Asha on the 45
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow
Everybody needs a bosom
Mine's on the 45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home