My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

At work today I was asked to type a letter up for a couple of newlyweds. It was basically “Congrats on the wedding.. blah blah blah.” One line said something like “Thank you for inviting us to this very sacred event” only I typed it as “this very scary event” I didn’t notice it until I actually had printed it.
Slip up of the mind? I think so.

In other news, Nishant and I planned our next vacation together, we planned the happenings of the John Mayer concert, and we planned our future apartment in Seattle together. Oh, and we have finally agreed on what our Weinmaraners are going to be named, “Estha” and “Rahel.” Those people who read good books will know what those names mean to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home