My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

1980s

I was doing errands earlier today and I was listening to the radio.
Most of the time I get frustrated with the music and just put in one of Nishant's many tapes he gave me.
Today was different.
I was listening to a station that played a retro 80s lunch hour, while I was listening they played "Thriller," "Foot Loose," "Caribbean Queen," and "Cruel Summer."
Truck Drivers must of thought I was mad to dance and sing.

Then I started thinking about the music that was my generation and I realized it consisted of boy bands (N'Sync, Backstreet), rap r&b(DMX, R. Kelly), and grunge (Marilyn Manson, Korn).

How depressing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheriel said...

Thanks for the reply on my blog. I had actually forgotten about this blog, because I've been keeping mine on xanga. I know what you mean about the music. It's pretty pathetic. Owell, I guess. ^^ Ttyl.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Music Downloads Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about music, please feel free to visit.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home