My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Trashy people who hide behind religion

Today was a day that I bit my tounge until it bled.
My boss Brian, a touchy (yes in the wrong way) guy, worked.
My coworker Tom, a very creepy man, worked.
Brian at one point physically touched my hip. And against my better judgement I threw a hissy fit (my better judgement was a swift kick in the balls).
Tom decided that today for some reason he would call me "dear" off and on. It was just creepy.
Both took 45 minutes of their work day to talk to each other about religion.
Both thought they had a higher calling to God.
Both talked about the sins they have washed away.
Both thought that most people working in this place could use a dose of religion.
Both have cheated on their wives.
I pray to Ganesha now.

3 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Anju said...

I don't know how I deleted posts.
Does anyone know how to reinstate them?

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd imagine that you can't do that other than manually sticking it into the database. I doubt blogger allows that. Sorry :(

-N

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home