My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

If you aren't a Bushie then you are a Talibanie

I hate the black and whiteness of this country.
Some things should have Gray area to it.
I'd hate to think that if I said I hate America, that people would automatically assume I hate the birds and trees, and every living thing.
I would hope they would think I hate the government and the people who are out to lie and cheat and brainwash Americans.
I hate black and white thinking.
It's very narrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nodders said...

Haven't you heard? Nowadays, its cool to say you hate America! Nobody is taking sides - they all hate everyone! Visit my blog: madmanmemoirs.blogspot.com

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home