My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Ghosts

My boyfriend told me he believes in the possibility of ghosts.
My boyfriend, my voice of reason, my smack of reality.

It's 4 a.m. now.

All I can think of is having things I can't see walk around with bullet holes in them (The Sixth Sense), or ghosts that take revenge on people (Thirteen Ghosts), or dying and having those shapes come and take my ghost away (Ghost).

I originally called him because I was upset by something else. Thankfully that is completely gone from my head. I don't even remember what it was.

He meant well, he was joking around. I'm taking this way out of proportion. My head is taking this thing and running with it. Partly from lack of sleep and partly because every time my fan hits my sheets a certain way, i think a ghost is trying to grab me. I'm so childish.

This would be as if my boyfriend decided to tell me that he believed in the possibility of large statues coming to life and walking around on Earth.

No.. I take that back.

That would be far, far worse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. hehe. I'm sorry, dear :)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home