My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Avril Lavigne

Please, someone explain Avril's strange fashion wear.
I just saw The Tonight Show and Avril was the guest singer.
She wore a feather, in her hair tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things?
What was the point?
She looked like something from the "ten little indians" story.
You know.. Ten little indians all in the bed, one got in and another fell out, and they all said "Roll over?"
Am I getting this old?
I find her stunt to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. I was asking myself, "Did she lose a bet with Jay Leno and her punishment was to look like an idiot?"
It can't be that she's 1/16th Native American and wants to show her heritage (blah blah blah) because if a true Native American saw her they'd arrow her ass for such stereotypes.
The only thing I could possibly see the point of such a stunt would to make a bunch a people talk about her and how stupid it looks. And if that is the case, I commend her, she did a really good job, I even took that bait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home